Sunday, September 26, 2010

People watchin at the Flea Market is entertaining!

I wanted something different to do yesterday and yet I wanted to sell my t-shirts and decals too. So, to kill 2 birds with 1 stone, I tried my hand at the Bch Blvd Flea Market :) Side by side with all the "regulars" at the vendor tables, I had a blast bringing my merchandise to a whole new crowd...the Saturday bargain hunters at your local flea market are never a let down for the truely hardcore people watchers, such as myself :) Thanks to all who passed my table with smiles, frowns, giggles, and sweaty armpits! I may just do this again...and soon! And a big Thank You goes out to Daryl at the jewelry table, Carlette with the nick-nacks and toys, the nice Jamaican "veteran flea market vendors" 2 tables down, and the nice lady with the accent next to me with all her nick-nacks who were all a big help to me :) And I can't forget the local bargain hunters who came out...people watching at it's BEST ! Don't forget to stop by the Lumpia Hut, it's the crave! Look for my table again soon, on aisle D.

No comments:

Post a Comment