Saturday, October 30, 2010

Great day to be a Gator fan!!! And a JaxSINville fan :)

     Thanks to Holly, the 2 Jeff's ( J & G), Gregory, Ed, Nippers, and everyone at the 1st Annual FL/GA Tailgate Beach Bash last night for allowing me the opportunity to promote my new local business, especially for such a cool occassion!   Great music, great people, great time ! Way cool of y'all, and I do mean all y'all :~) You guys are the POOF ! Geoff, I owe ya a tee :)
     And today, thanks to the Kal, Days Inn Neptune Bch, and the nice peeps over @ the 8 till Late in Jax Bch on 3rd St. , Dillip and George. Oh, and can't forget the girls from Snappers that stopped by my table! Muahh ! Sweet ASS costumes ! ROCKED it out there today w/ all the football fans and drunks alike!!! Thanks for ALL the props ! Had a way cool time. George, when the 'smalls' come in, I'll bring one down. Thanx for lookin out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment