Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Mushroomhead Oct 5, 2010, Brewster's Pit, Jacksonville, Fl.

Mushroomhead was fo REAL last night at The Pit! They BROUGHT IT and OWNED IT !!!

My cozy lil setup out front. Thanks for all the support. Had a great time, saw/heard some great loud/live music and met some really great people. Oh, and a bonus, SALES, yes I had some :) Thanx again to Brewster's, Mushroomhead and "Mushroomheads" alike.

Packin em in and shippin em out






Total accident, I swear ! My camera delayed when tryin to photo one of the water drummers as he ran in/out the door.

And yes, as a drummer, music lover, and newly deemed Mushroomhead fan, I had to ask for some autographs. Much obliged !


Rick 'Gravy' Thomas , Guitarist shreddin. Sorry pic so dark. (Damn, I hope I got their names right)


Vocalist, Jeffrey Nothing (l) and on keyboard, electro-effects, Shmotz (r)

'Lil Dan', The ROCKINest drummer I have seen in a damn while!!! I'm bad on names, hope I got it right. I'm gonna be honest, although I've heard of the band for years, I've only as of last night have become a fan, cause they sounded so fuckin good it impacted me in that way, which is why I dig live music. I know they've been thru some lineup changes over the years, but the look and sound has always eminated a warm, fuzzy, fear feelin we all secretly love. And I ain't scurred! ( but i aint lyin, his mask was creepy as shit! )



Down with the fans, too. Hey! That's me with Waylon, one of their 2 rockin vocalists out front post-show and unmasked.


The Pit lived up to it's name. Great turn-out and sounded unreal in there!

"monster whisperer"
in between song chat

Oh yeah! Now THAT'S a kit !

'Lil Dan', if I'm right w/ the name,  was absolutely killin it!!!


'Pig Benis'



1 of 2 crazy, creepy cool rockin water drummers. Again, I'm so bad w/ names, but I think he was 'Stitch'

vocalist Waylon

Waylon out front, unmasked w/ the fans. Local fan, Steve w/ him.

Steve w/ singer Waylon out front again

No comments:

Post a Comment